Published 7:01 AM by with 0 comment

Tiny Stray Kitten Walks Up to Man, Asking to Be Adopted

A tiny stray kitten walked up to a young man when he was out with his dog. "As I was petting my husky this little guy walked up to me and is now my new pet," Will said. (reddit)

Meet Onion!


"He is a kitten from one of the strays that live around here." The cat mama was nowhere to be found, so Will took little Onion to the vet right away.

The kitten was only 5 weeks old when he found him. After Will brought him home, he became quite attached to his human dad and would follow him wherever he goes.

When Will found the kitten, he was all alone.


"Will you take me home?" 


The little one stole the young man's heart. 


Will named him Onion, took him to the vet and then to his forever home. 


"This little guy will follow me around the house if I let him loose. He just won't leave me alone now." 


"He purrs every time I pick him up now." 


Update!
 
Look at Onion now!


 Share this story with your friends!

source: Love Meow 

0 comments:

Post a Comment