Published 12:24 AM by with 0 comment

Stray Cat Mama Brings Her Single Kitten to Cat Loving Man

A stray cat mama brought her single kitten to a man who had been caring for the neighborhood cats and decided to settle in his backyard.



"I found them in my dog house just laying there. I tried to look for other (kittens) if any but didn't have luck," Max said.

He believes it's likely that the cat mama only gave birth to one kitten. "I'm very close with my neighborhood cats. They like to sleep with my dog in her dog house."

Max calls the neighborhood strays his cats as he takes care of them as much as he can. He has spayed and neutered several cats that he could catch out of his own pocket and is now helping the cat mama and her baby, keeping them safe, fed, healthy, and comfortable.

"The little kitty sure loves to explore around the house," Max told Love Meow.



 He is keeping the mama and the kitten together and will have both spayed when they are ready.


Kitty is growing up so fast :). 


 Share the cute with your friends!

Source: Love Meow 

0 comments:

Post a Comment