Published 10:55 PM by with 1 comment

These 29 Photos Of Animals Before And After Bath Time Are As Hilarious As They Are Horrifying.

A bath is often the most relaxing part of an adult’s day, but for kids it’s not always the most enjoyable activity. This goes triple for your pets, who usually have some, let’s say, mixed emotions about their time in the tub.

These pet owners took the time to capture just what bath time looks like with some hysterical before-and-after shots. And they are seriously funny!

1. Ron Furgundy does not approve of Big Bath.

2. From full of hope to full of “nope.”



3. Oh boy! This guy’s a fan.
4. “That’s enough of that.”

5. De-fluffing.



6. “What just happened?”

7. Looks like he’s lost a little weight!

8. This cat is probably has a very long list of places they’d rather be.

9. “How do I look?”

10. Good lord those eyes…

11. “Hey! Wait, this isn’t so bad.”

12. “I’m meeeeeelting!”

13. “You don’t want to know the things I’ve seen.


14. “Don’t look at me.”

15. “Yeah, I smell a little. Why? What’s up?…Crap.”

16. I’m guessing there’s a reason she had to hold him down.

17. This cat becomes an opossum when wet.


18. “What have you done to me?”

19. “I’ll do it if you do it.”

20. “My revenge will be felt for generations to come.”

21. Downpour.
22. What a scowl!

23. Friday versus Monday.

24. “Why would you do this to me?”

25. Chill and chiller.

26. This cat looks like he just got out of the sauna at the gym.

27. “My trust was ill-placed, I see.”

28. Don’t mess with cats who have super powers.

29. “Why?”
Hey, it still beats going to the vet, right?

Share these hilarious wet pets with your friends who love animals!
 

1 comment: